Would you like to give back a little to the marine environment that you enjoy so much?
Dive Adventures has partnered with DiVo (DIve VOluntourism), an Australian-based non-profit network whose aim is to bring recreational divers to the world of volunteer diving in marine conservation and research causes.
If you are a recreational scuba diver who would like to:
* go beyond the usual recreational diving or liveaboard experience
* experience marine conservation activities as part of a dive pastime or holiday
* develop your education in marine and reef ecology
* have an understanding of what research institutes and government agencies do in research and conservation
* but don’t have the time to participate in “gap year”/sabbatical volunteer camps
then this is where DiVo comes in.
DiVo identifies activities suited to the recreational diver looking to be a volunteer diver in the world of marine research and conservation and aims to offer an alternative funding source for marine conservation and research organisations through commercially-priced dive voluntourism. DiVo invites recreational divers to